3:56 PM | Posted in
     I've been in this literary game for almost fifteen years and seldom have I seen writers that target small children and teenagers. Well, until now. I put a call out on Facebook asking for some authors in these genres to come forward. 
     I was blown away to find out that there are many young adult authors out there. I'm still waiting for more children authors to come forward. 
     I'd like to showcase these authors and their work on the Literary Wonders! site and The Author's Hideaway. 
     So often we as adults get caught up with adult reads, we tend to forget about the little ones and I am on a mission. 
     In the future I plan on setting up a book fair with prodominately children, tween and teen writers for the  young children here in Greensboro. If it is successful as I would like, I'll take it nationwide. 
     You know how we as adults get excited going to book events, meeting new authors and writers and getting their book? Imagine the smile on a child's face if allowed to do the same thing. 
     If anyone is interested in joining in with me to make this happen in 2010, let me know. I welcome the help; the right help. Find below some young adult authors and their work. 


                                        


Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "Who Speaks For The Little People?"

  1. Anonymous On September 11, 2009 at 9:48 PM

    Greetings,
    My name is Adra Young. I am the author of The Everyday Living of Children & Teens Monologues series. I would love the opportunity to have either one of my books from my series. www.ardannyl.me

     
  2. Unknown On October 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM

    Great Adra... I will be in contact with you soon!

    ~~Yolanda