10:48 PM | Posted in

Recently I joined Written Magazine's 30 Books in 90 Days Challenge. The challenge calls for readers to read 30 books in 90 days. The contest started June 15, 2009 and goes through September 15, 2009.
I have to say, in my defense, I started the challenge about two weeks into the challenge and became a little over zealous! By the time I finished compiling my list I had added 48 books! Sounds good right. Yes. Uh no. Half of these books consisted of library books, to which I inherited an $18 library fee in a matter of two and half weeks.
Look at my book list to find out the books that made my initial list. I've decided that my final list will be completed when I read the last book of the challenge. I've decided that as I go along, I will write reviews for each of these books. The reviews can be found on the Literary Wonders! website, as well as the Facebook Virtual Bookshelf and Amazon.com.
The books I've completed to date are "Of Blood and Sorrow" by Victoria Wilson Wesley; "A Moment of Justice, A Lifetime of Vengeance" by John A. Wooden and "The Tribe" by Gregory Townes. I am currently reading "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" by Steve Harvey; "An Eye For A Deadly Eye" by John A. Wooden and "The Shack" by Wm. Paul Young.
There are several titles on the list that I picked up to read and couldn't get into right away and had to put them down. It is my hopes to go back to them at another time.
Today is Sunday, August 2, 2009 and there are 43 days left in this challenge. Will I make my quota of 30 books? Stay tuned to find out.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "30 Books In 90 Days"