4:59 AM | Posted in



 The National Writing Month Challenge will be held November 1, 2009 - November 30, 2009. This will be my third year participating in the challenge. This year, I plan on completing the challenge. I currently have a new concept for a new novel that I want to develop during the challenge.

For those who will be participating this year, the site is finally up and running. I believe they are working out a few kinks, but for the most part, all is set to go. My user name this year is ymjauthor, so feel free to add me as one of your writing buddies. 


If you are a new writer and have been thinking about writing a novel, this is a great chance to start. Not only will the challenge give you motivation, but it will also give you via your writing buddies and the staff and crew at NANO.

For more information please visit the site at NANOWRIMO

GET READY......SET.....GO!
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "The NANO Challenge is coming!"

  1. rhonda mcknight On October 17, 2009 at 10:35 AM

    I'm going to pass this year. It seems the only deadline I can make myself stick to is the one on my contract. LOL.

    Rhonda McKnight
    Secrets and Lies, Nov 2th
    www.rhondamcknight.net

     
  2. Unknown On October 21, 2009 at 2:34 PM

    Rhonda I hear ya... I'm going to try this year. If I can stick to THIS deadline.. I can stick to just about any deadline.